Occupational Safety and Health (OSH)
What will you learn?
- How to implement good health and safety management in all areas of operations.
- Having a sound understanding of the principles of risk management as a key building block of an effective safety culture.
- Understanding key requirements for health and safety management systems.
- Identifying typical workplace hazards and suitable control measures.
- Preparing management reports on health and safety improvements.
AMAD will provide you with the below privileges:-
- Evening classes at a suitable time.
- A possibility of providing a female tutor to train women.
- Providing qualified tutors holding Masters and Ph.D. degrees and accredited by international bodies.
- Ability to communicate with AMAD consultants 24/7.
||29 Apr - 04 May 2018
||SAUDI ARABIA - RIYADH